Thursday, October 27, 2016

Seducing Texas





Title: Seducing Texas
Series: So Not Prince Charming #2
Author: Diana Downey
Genre: Romantic Suspense
Release Date: October 25, 2016



Blurb

What happens when the spoilt Texas heiress falls for Mr. Wrong—the untamed, virile man from Alaska, especially now that he’s flat broke and so is she?

Cyn was looking for a rich, cultured Prince Charming, but after spending a week with Shane in the Alaskan Interior, she discovered sophistication and charm are overrated compared to a wild ride in bed. Now that she’s back in Texas, she has set her sights on Shane but must find a job to support herself and her little sister Willa. When she’s approached about the Riches to Rags reality TV show, she jumps at the chance to earn enough money to keep her sister Willa in a private school and her closet filled with designer label shoes.

If Shane wasn’t Mr. Wrong before, he certainly is now. He must work with the feds or face serious prison time for the millions of back taxes he owes. As part of their deal, he must squeeze his ex-fiancĂ©e for information, and they aren’t just talking about holding hands. That’s a serious problem for Shane because he cannot forget Cyn, the saucy Latina lighting up the cold nights in Alaska.

Sexy Thriller with a dash of satire and humor for 18 and older.




Purchase Links

AMAZON US / UK





Excerpt

“Are you okay?” I barely get out. Did someone suck all the air off the planet because I can barely catch my breath?

“More than fine. Just visiting me da.” He raises the flask to me and croons in that husky Irish brogue. “Would yer like some?”

“No thanks.” I glance at the gravestone, which pretty much says Dallas was the single party hound whom Fay described. “I’m asking because Dallas is my half sister’s uncle, and he supposedly doesn’t have any children.”

He chuckles. “Well, I’ll be damned. I’m a bastard. Would’ve never thought that.” He swings his flask. “Here’s to yer, Da.”

His drinking scares me. “You aren’t driving are you?”

“I’ll be sleeping here tonight with me dear ole da. I think he’d like that.” He drinks some more and almost hits his head on the stone. “Yer see, he left all his millions to the Humane Society, and even took his dog with him, so he wouldn’t have to give a dime or his dog to us. Never paid a cent to me ma, and I liked the dog. I would’ve taken the dog.” He burps rather loudly.

“You should let us drive you home. I’m Willa. If Dallas is your dad, then you’re my cousin through marriage.” I look at him, expecting a name. He should be home in bed.

“Aedan. Are we kissing cousins?” He winks both eyes at me.

“We just met,” I say, his comment causing me to stumble backward. Now I really can’t breathe.

“Tis a shitty day, but I know how to make it better.” He stands up and towers over me, and I’m not short. His lips curl into a devilish grin, and he teeters on his feet.

Jittery nerves flutter in my stomach. He’s not as big as Shane, but he’s big.

His grin widens, and he rubs that sexy bearded chin. “Kiss a pretty girl. That’ll make my day.” Both his hands clasp my face, and his eyes sparkle with devious intent. He swoops down and lands his lips on my unsuspecting ones.

The beard growth scratches my chin. I taste the Irish whiskey on his tongue, and the scent of pure male, musky with a hint of soap, fills my nose. And to my surprise, my body really likes his roughness, especially the taste of him.

My legs give out, and his hand repositions to my waist. I’m melting, pooling into a puddle by his intense kiss. The song Kiss by Prince plays in my head. That has never happened when I’ve hooked lips with a boy. I’m hearing music, which could be worse than voices.



Also Available


AMAZON US / UK



Author Bio


Diana loves steamy sex that sizzles off the page but also well-developed characters and a solid plot that keeps the readers guessing. Strong, masculine men with endearing qualities and motivated, determined women always get to her. Diana's work has earned several awards including first place Paul Gillette, Colorado Gold finalist, and two semi-finalists in the Amazon Breakthrough Novel Award.

Diana loves to travel and meet interesting people whose character traits often provide important fodder to her stories. She loves to read and the outdoors, either hiking among the aspens or relaxing on a remote beach with a good book.



Author Links


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your thoughts