Tuesday, February 14, 2017

Pleasing The Manwhore

BOUND FOREVER
Pleasing the Manwhore, book 2
by Jenna Fox

Genre: Erotic Romance
Content: spankings, light bondage, older man/younger woman, age difference, submission/domination themes


***PLEASE NOTICE: This book is NOT considered a standalone. You must first read Book 1 ‘The Arrangement’ in the ‘Pleasing the Manwhore’ duology.
NOTE TO READERS: For audiences who enjoy the Fifty Shades/alpha billionaire fantasy.

His rules were simple, and my heart was supposed to be safe after the orgasms were over and the blinds had been raised.

I was wrong.

I thought running would make this indescribable pain go away.

Wrong again.

Starting my life over in a different place was supposed to make me forget him, but the hold he had on me was inescapable.

Insidious.

All consuming.

Sullivan Cooper seduced his way into my heart and mind; binding me to him forever. No, it wasn’t enough that he had to break me and take all I had...

He came back for more, and I found myself having to make the most important decision of my life.

~Sullivan~

Pushing my hands deep inside my pockets, I drew in a long breath as I looked out the window. We’d taken off from Asian soil hours ago and were cruising at optimum speed, but this plane was going too damn slow.

Ten long months. I hoped I hadn’t waited too long, but almost a year of therapy was needed to get to the bottom of my issues. Now confident that I was in a better place, I could move forward with my plans. Echoing in the back of my mind was the reality that ten months was also more than enough time for Taffi to find another man.

God, the thought made me nauseous. And the idea of a silly frat boy buying her a drink and taking her back to his place so he could coax her into sleeping with him made me want to punch the wall.

It was my fault. One of the Cooper male maxims was to aggressively pursue what we wanted and once it had been claimed, fiercely protect it. I’d failed the last one, but as long as there was breath in my body I’d fix it.

Or die trying.

I’d spent a lot of time thinking about the past. How Taffi had looked tied to my bed and bent over with her perfect ass in the air. I remembered her taste as I worked my lips over her body, licking the thin sheen of perspiration from her skin. Damn, she was delectable. Salty and sweet. Feminine and soft. Eyes closed, lips parting. Completely abandoned to the pleasure and pain I gave her.

The plan was to get her back in bed and see it all over again.

I couldn’t wait to bind her wrists. Blindfold her so she would be more aware to the sensations. Her supple skin would sting from the slap of my hand in an open-handed spanking. Oh yes, she loved my hand on her ass.

I wanted to hear her scream my name. Feel her tight channel gripping my cock until we came in sync. I wanted to feel her go lax and collapse on my chest. I’d hold her there—close to me. This time never letting go. Never letting the word goodbye fall from her lips, thus bringing a tear to her eye.

So deep in my thoughts, I didn’t hear my assistant come in with the reports I’d been expecting. At some point, he’d dropped the manila folder on my desk and made himself scarce.

Unsure of what I might find inside, I stared intensely at the file like it was a bitter enemy. What I already knew had upset me—Taffi had a job. Her bank account reflected an automatic payroll deposit, meaning she wouldn’t need me for long.

But what else would I find in this packet of information?

Could I handle the new developments the private detective had discovered?

Did this make me a stalker?

I didn’t care. When a man needed and wanted a woman until he couldn’t sleep at night, he did what it took.

Including shedding his pride.

My heart beating at super sonic speed, I tried for a calming breath as I put my hand on the folder. Photographs spilled out of the open side as I lifted it from the desk. I snatched up the pictures mid air as they fluttered toward the ground. Jealousy and possessiveness struck me like lighting as I looked as each one. Taffi had been seeing another man, but not just any man.

A low-down, prick lawyer.


RELEASE DAY SPECIAL. GET YOUR COPY BEFORE THE PRICE GOES UP.



I wasn’t supposed to need him…

But I did.

I wasn’t supposed to crave the smell of his skin and require the very air he breathed…

But somehow I found I couldn’t breathe without him.

I was only supposed to provide physical pleasure and shove my emotions to the side, not allowing love a place into the equation.

He wasn’t supposed to own me. Heart, mind, body and soul. My God, I was such a fool to think I could go along with this arrangement and not involve my heart.

Synopsis:

Taffi Watkins only wanted to escape an abusive home when she fled a small Texas town. She had dreams of starting a new life. A better life.

Those big city lights seemed to shine so brightly when she stepped off that bus, but soon she discovered the pursuing of her dream had also been the worst mistake of her life.

And then came Sullivan Cooper.

In the blink of an eye he made all of her troubles disappear. He accepted her and brought her into his world of fast cars and fancy clothes. Immersed in Mr. Cooper’s universe of unbridled passion, Taffeta forgot he was twenty-five years older than her as he introduced her to his brand of pleasure and pain.

Taffi only thought she knew pain, until Sullivan Cooper taught her better.



Jenna Fox is a civilized hillbilly and doting mother residing in the deep South. Besides juggling a busy family life, Fox reviews and critiques for other authors and crafts her own dark erotic tales. Stories always feature a mysterious alpha male with unexpected twists to shock the reader. She believes in HFN and HEA endings, although not always in a romantic or conventional way.

Her work is born from real life experiences, an overactive imagination and a consuming caffeine addiction. Sometimes she finds herself writing sex scenes on fast food napkins and store receipts while waiting in traffic, but she’s always guilty of keeping her mind in the gutter.

In short, she’s a multi-tasker – a writer, a storyteller, able to make a boo-boo all better with just one kiss and a proud, world class expert at screwing up recipes and scaring away closet monsters. She believes in ghosts and God and is absolutely convinced chocolate soothes the savage beast.

MoB Promotions

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your thoughts