Friday, February 10, 2017

Xs: The Interview

Xs: THE INTERVIEW
by TJ Chapman

Publisher: PGP Liquid Gold
Genre: Erotic Romance
Content Warning: 18+

His name is whispered behind the hands of many gossiping women.

The way he pleasures a body leaves you craving his touch, his words, and his breath. The way his eyes bore into yours, you want to look away, but you can’t. He controls every part of your being while you’re in his domain. And when you leave, you feel bereft, but sated.

Who is this man they speak about?

Megan Brayer has the chance to interview this elusive gentleman. Will the answers he gives to her questions satisfy her curiosity?

This is the first book of many short stories. Each story will tell its own little story and can be read as stand alone.



“First of all, thank you for taking the time to let me do this interview. I’m going to jump right in because your secretary said you didn’t have much time today. To start easy, the first question is why? Why did you choose this as your profession?” It was the one thing that puzzled Megan.

“My time today is yours, I’ve made sure of that; and to answer your question, why not? I have the means, and motive as it were. I gain pleasure by giving it. I get paid to help these people, to give them what they want with total anonymity. It’s not dangerous or stupid, and I certainly know I’m mature enough to cope with each situation that comes to me. I don’t care about their history, their backgrounds. I get a little peeved if they’re married or have a partner, and I do try in all instances to persuade them not to come to me, but it is what it is. I’ve had several couples come to me, so it can’t be all that bad.”

“So you do it to gain pleasure? Surely you could go to a bar each night for that, or has it got something to do with money?” Megan had a nagging thought that he was just a typical player who was in it for the money as an added bonus.

“Miss Brayer, my first paid ‘job’ was just before my eighteenth birthday. I had a student in the grade above me begging for my help with her English. She didn’t have much money, but came up with the idea that she could give me a blow job as a payment. Crude, it seems, but as a young man, I was up for it. At the time I was still the gentleman my parents raised me to be, so I did hesitate. However, the girl was one step away from not graduating and by the end of the week, I caved. After I’d helped her with the work she was set, she offered me the ‘payment’, but I could see it in her eyes. Fear and nerves. She didn’t want to do it just as much as I didn’t want to use her for my own horny satisfaction.” He picked up his tall glass of iced water, took a sip, and smiled at Megan as he sat it back down on the crisp white tablecloth.

“I told her that she didn’t have to do anything and that I wouldn’t pressure her, but she wouldn’t take no for an answer. We talked for a long time. At that point in my life, I had no clue how to please a woman. One minute we were talking about the stresses of being teenagers and the next, she was showing me how to please her. I was curious and very much willing to learn, so over the next few months I helped her catch up with her work and she taught me the art of pleasing a woman.”

Megan snorted a little. “That’s a bit one-sided, don’t you think? She got the education and the pleasure, too.”

“Not at all. I got an education also, and even if it was one-sided, what horny teenage boy would say no to free sex and a pair of boobs to play with?”

“True. So what happened after you left school?”

“Well, that’s when my education really kicked off. I took a few psychology classes to help both me and women. I went to clubs, all different ones. Early on I learned the more I pleasured a woman, the more I got from it. I observed them constantly. Some women gave away what they wanted from the beginning, others were more reserved. It was almost like I was power hungry. The more I watched and learned, the more a woman would writhe under my control, and the harder I came. I didn’t even have to have sex with them. I could give them pleasure all night and then go home to finish myself off. Those were always the best nights.”

“Power hungry to give pleasure. That sounds pretty strange.”

“Not really. Miss Brayer, take away the fact that we have morals, societies, et cetera, and what we’re left with is nothing more than basic human instincts. Animal instincts. Men still like to congregate around a fire. We’re the heads of our households and when it comes to the bedroom, our instincts really come out. Do you know why most women like their hair being pulled?” he asked, and Megan shook her head, trying not to be pulled in by the feral look in his eyes as he gazed at her over the small table.





TJ Chapman hates talking about herself in third person…

Living in small villages and towns for most of my life, you would have thought that it would get boring as hell. Fortunately for me, I loved it. I got to know a lot of people and when you take the time to ‘people watch’ as a child, your mind can run at a mile a minute.

I often let my mind wander into the lives of these people. That old lady down the road, well, she could have been a spinster witch. The pub owner who looked very shifty, well… He could certainly be up to no good with things in his cellar. You get my point.

I love writing almost any genre and most of my stories are based around the small villages and towns I grew up in, in Kent, UK. Humour, Supernatural, and Romance are my main focus, but if I get a good plotline in my head, my fingers start typing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your thoughts